- Customer Service
- Forms & Reports
- News & Notices
- Contact Us
Walnut Creek Special Utility District has been providing water services for Parker and Wise Counties since 1962. The District is made of various departments that take pride in delivering safe potable water to the community.
Other activities Walnut Creek S.U.D. is responsible for include:
- Fire hyndrant installation and maintenance
- Main line Flushing
- Installing new water mains
- Installing new water services
- Meter Reading
- Water main and valve repair
- Curb stop and meter repair
Contact Walnut Creek Special Utility District's office at (817)220-7707 if you need assistance with any of the following:
- Billing Issues
- Missing or broken meter box lids/boxes
- Possible water main breaks
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY, please call (817) 523-4463 opt. 9
When leaving a message include:
- Contact Number
- Reason for calling
This will ensure that we can contact you in a timely manner.
Note: If you are needing assistance with billing issues; please contact the District's office during normal business hours.