Stay tuned here to the latest alerts from your water utility.
Subscribe to have News & Notices, and Alerts delivered via email or text! Just another way we are working to better serve our community.
Stage 2 - Watering Restrictions
December 11, 2023
Stage 2 Watering Restrictions in effect
- Limit landscape watering with sprinklers or irrigation systems to once every seven days. Outdoor watering schedule is as follows as per the General Manager
- Wednesday - Even addresses: Midnight to 10 am and 6 pm to Midnight.
- Friday - Odd addresses: Midnight to 10 am and 6 pm to Midnigt.
- All customers are encouraged to wait until the current drought or emergency situation has passed before establishing new landscaping.
- Prohibit the use of water for dust control, except as required to protect health.
- Prohibit the operation of ornamental fountains or ponds that use potable water, except where necessary to support aquatic life or where such fountains or ponds are equiped with a recirculation system.
- Prohibit filling of swimming pools with automatic valves.
- Foundations may be watered up to two hours on any day by hand-held hose; or using a soaker hose or drip irrigation.
- Once per week watering restrictions do not apply to locations using well water or treated wastewater effluent for irrigation.
- The exception for new sod and builders in the Drought Contingency Plan has been removed. Everyone must follow the same watering schedule.